What time are worship services?
Life Groups: Life Groups meet at 10:00 AM.
Worship Celebration: 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
Sunday Evening Worship: Celebration at 6:00 PM and Conducted via Facebook Live
Typical order of service: singing, prayer, announcements, more singing, a teaching from the Bible, an invitation to accept Christ as Savior or recommitment, and a final song.
Dinner (Sept-May only) at 4:45pm.
Treasure Seekers for children, Student Ministry, and Adult Prayer Time and Bible Study at 6:00 pm. Please send your prayer requests.
Choir Rehearsal: Temporarily Suspended
Due to Covid-19 we are practicing social distancing and sanitizing between services.
What is available for my children on Sunday mornings?
Hillcrest seeks to create an environment that teaches our children the truth about God and His word. Our Preschool is fully staffed for all services which includes a children’s church during the Sunday morning worship service. All children’s classes are divided by age group for Sunday School. We offer bus rides for children who are at least four years of age.
We offer Sunday school classes for children age three and up to sixth grade. Through our children’s classes, we encourage the children to “grow and become strong, full of wisdom and the grace of God” Luke 2:40 just like Jesus did as a child.
You can find out more about our children’s ministry here.
Let us know!
You can let us know you are coming by providing contact info, with info like kids and ages, any special arrangements, for you to ask questions, or for our Pastor to reach out to you.
What to wear
Casual is recommended, but come as you are.
A secure Nursery is available, along with Sunday School Classes, Children’s Church.
Visitor parking spots and handicapped spots are located close to the front doors.
Transportation via our church vans is available.
When you enter our front doors, straight ahead is our Welcome Center with greeters who can answer your questions and guide you to all the right places, including descriptions and directions for Life Groups & Sunday School classes. Guests will receive a gift bag. Volunteers are welcomed with open arms.
There is a part of our foyer called Connection Corner, near the library with various resources including magazines and booklets, plus sign up sheets of events for your participation.
How can I become a member?
You may unite with us in one of the following ways:
- By baptism: If you are making a first-time commitment to Christ or have made a previous commitment to Christ but have not yet been baptized, you can join by baptism.
- By letter: As a believer who has been scripturally baptized, you can join by letter from a sister Southern Baptist church. You do not have to bring your letter with you; we will contact your church.
- By statement: If you have previously accepted Christ as your Savior, and/or belong to a church of another denomination, you can join by statement of faith.
- Becoming a member includes attending the All-In exploring membership class, led by our Pastor.
- Pastor David will begin another three-week session of Hillcrest All-In membership class on Wednesdays beginning October 7th at 6:00 pm. If you would like to participate, there is a sign-up sheet at the Welcome Center or contact the office.