Some steps in your spiritual growth include visiting our church for the first time, reading the Bible, checking out quality resources on our Resources page, accepting Christ as your personal Savior, getting baptized, starting to attend regularly, attending our membership class, membership, attending a discipleship class, joining a life group, getting involved in a ministry, or recommitting your life to Christ after a lull.
How can I become a member?
You may unite with us in one of the following ways:
- By baptism: If you are making a first-time commitment to Christ or have made a previous commitment to Christ but have not yet been baptized, you can join by baptism.
- By letter: As a believer who has been scripturally baptized, you can join by letter from a sister Southern Baptist church. You do not have to bring your letter with you; we will contact your church.
- By statement: If you have previously accepted Christ as your Savior, and/or belong to a church of another denomination, you can join by statement of faith.
- Becoming a member includes attending the All-In exploring membership class, led by our Pastor.
- Pastor David will begin another three-week session of Hillcrest All-In membership class on Wednesdays beginning October 7th at 6:00 pm. If you would like to participate, there is a sign-up sheet at the Welcome Center or contact the office.