Sharing the Gospel around the World
Hillcrest members and teams participate in Mission trips all over the United States and World each year.
Some of the places we have been are West Virginia & Africa.
International Mission Board Deaf Outreach
Rylee Slye bakes for International Mission Board Deaf Outreach. You can fine out more here.
Missionaries We Support:
- Kevin and Mandy Moots
- David and Angie Thompson
- Jim and Ruth Kieffaber in Texas
- Aaron and Melissa Nevils in North Africa
- Chuck and Amy in South Africa
- Mikel Flanders and Kyleigh Jernigan (Fellowship of Christian Athletes)
- Greg and Megan Lawrence urban church planting in Pittsburgh, PA
- Kyle Corcoran youth pastor in Kansas City, MO
This is a ministry sponsored by the Samaritan’s Purse organization. If you are wondering what this is, shoe boxes are filled and sent to children overseas for Christmas each year. The boxes include letters of Christian testimony, pencils, socks, toys, etc. Samaritan’s Purse includes Salvation materials in the appropriate language for the children. Please feel free to drop off your donations at Hillcrest.
Please join us if you can, on a trip to the Dallas Processing Center on Nov. 30th through Dec 3rd. Please contact Sue Stowe for arrangements and a seat on our van. Also, Brian Wallace is in charge of collecting filled shoeboxes for our area.